Sunday

Bonsai Sunday

We attended this and won 4 bonsai trees!


Watsonville Bonsai Club holds exhibit

The Watsonville Bonsai Club will hold its 38th annual Bonsai Exhibition 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday at the Watsonville Buddhist Temple.

Among the 50 bonsai trees to be exhibited will be two California trees more than 400 years old. There also will be a bonsai demonstration by Katsumi Kinoshita at 1:30 p.m. The event is free.

The Watsonville Buddhist Temple is at 423 Bridge St., Watsonville. Call 724-9283.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsumi Kinoshita on left, is Bonsai Master. My Katsumi holding one of our Bonsai plants.



Not the maple bonsai we won, but similar.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.