Saturday

Best Friends Forever

As I mentioned on facebook, my best friend for the rest of my life has arrived. (earlier than expected) But, I'm not taking her on my trip to Yosemite! I'll wait until I get home so we can get acquainted. Her name is Chemo Dasatinib. Also, known as Sprycel.

It wasn't too long after this that I realized, I didn't need any poisonous girlfriend, so I gave her a sex change and a new name. Obi-Wan Kenobi because he's my only hope. And he's wise and will teach me to live and take care of myself.

(Did you know there is a Wookiepedia? Check it out if you are a Star Wars fan. Is there anybody who doesn't like Star Wars. I wonder.)

The doorbell rang. When I got to the door no one was there except a big box, bigger than I expected and surprisingly light weight considering the power the contents will have on my life. But, of course, how much would I have expected 30 pills to weigh?

Arrows pointing upward on all four sides

UP
RUSH!
PERISHABLE
INSULATED
UP

THE MELTING OF THE COLD PACK CAN BE EXPECTED DURING TRANSIT OF YOUR ORDER

PRODUCT CONTAINS NO CHLORO FLUORO CARBONS

ProPak
Corrugated Recycles

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/30/2011

    I hope that Obi-Wan Kenobi does his job well!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.