Friday

As Luck Would Have it

I have considered the eleventh of April to be my "bad luck" day. It is the day I fell and ripped myself open. I had been in the hospital for three months, had a quarter of my pelvis removed along with adjacent musculature. When I fell, my old stitches ripped open and my bladder tore. I ended up with a huge hematoma and another two months in the hospital while my bladder healed. It's a very long story. Wont write it all out today.

Earlier today I worked with Mary Ann Jarrett to get her profile picture up on my CS group site.

It took a while on the phone, but it was worth it.

And I always enjoy talking with her. She's so level headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.