Thursday

Clinical Data Gives Me a Sprycel Rash?

66 year old female with newly diagnosed chronic myelogenous leukemia and a history of night sweats and chondrosarcoma (diagnosed in 1968) status post right hemipelvectomy.

Outside flow cytometry report reveals

neutrophilia with left shifted granulocytosis
and increased basophils and eosinophils
and no increased CD-4 positive blasts;
JAK2 kinase mutation is negative;
BCR/ABL is positive with breakpoint at B2A2

(collected 9/8/11).

Bone marrow submitted for evaluation......

Note: I wish I understood what all this means

I hope this Sprycel rash goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.