Friday

Where to Next?


I have a very dear friend who is dealing with very challenging issues.

I'm posting this picture I found on the web, because I didn't have a bear around here to pose for me.

My cat refused to put on the costume!

Like the bear in the picture, we all find ourselves in the oddest places sometimes and just have to hang on a minute and assess the situation, get our "bearings" and follow our instincts to find the path to the next level of our lives.

May the furs be with you, dear Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.