Thursday

Feeling Sew Sew

I have actually decided to get a life. I have signed up for a once a week, two hour sewing class.

I already know how to sew by machine. But for many years have done by hand. Right now, though, my daughter's god-daughter has Ewing's Sarcoma, and going through months of chemo.

5 years old and this child had the thickest curliest never-cut hair, but now it is gone.

I have been hand sewing her kerchiefs to cover her head. But, realize that sewing by machine would be much faster for finishing the hems properly on all those squares of fabric I have cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.