Tuesday

Very Special Friends - Chondrosarcoma

These collages are from photos I've received over the years from other people who have dealt with Chondrosarcoma, the same cartilage type of bone cancer from which I was diagnosed as a young woman. Though the survival rate for chondrosarcoma is supposed to be quite good, more people on these posters are gone than I want. Some of them are strong survivors who have amazing stories. I feel so privileged to know (or have known) these beautiful intrepid souls.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.