Wednesday

My stove caught on fire and I went out and bought a new one. The landlord wanted to repair the burned one even though the firemen took it outside and wrote it up as defective. It was quite old. I just told him I was going to use my own from now on. I was afraid he would hoist another old junky one on me. He came over and took parts out of it before we junked it.

At the same time, the washer finally died and I bought one of those too. All on credit. Glad I've got the credit, but I'm one of those people who would rather not have a balance and always pay up as soon as I have money. So, this has been a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.