Wednesday

Wounds

I have lived through things I would never have thought I was capable of, and I’m much less afraid than I used to be.

The process of wounding awakens us to our strength.

It shuffles our values, and the top priority is never what you thought it would be.

It’s never about perfection, or power.

It always turns out to be about LOVE.

Knowing ourselves to be vulnerable and our time here to be limited,

we’re freed to live more passionately, and fully than we have before,

to discover what’s worth fighting for and who we are.

Real strength is buried at the depths of any wound we have survived.

~author unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Art by Elizabeth Munroz
"Wound Healing"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/14/2011

    Your artwork is so beautiful and the words are very meaningful!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.