Friday

Chemo Vs. Statins... Chemo Wins


This is what happens when you stop taking statins for the sake of taking chemo.

Lipid Profile Results

ComponentYour ValueStandard RangeUnitsFlag
Fasting Status  
Total cholesterol27498 - 212mg/dLH
Triglyceride308<200 -  mg/dLH
HDL cholesterol44>40 -  mg/dL
LDL Calculated168<130 -  mg/dLH
Cholesterol to HDL Ratio6.21.00 - 4.50 H
VLDL (Calculated)625 - 40mg/dLH
InterpretationCurrent research indicates there is significant
association of arteriosclerotic coronary
artery disease when:
Total Cholesterol >240 mg/dL
LDL Cholesterol >160 mg/dL
HDL Cholesterol <35 mg/dL
Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio >5.0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.