Friday

Leukemia and Kittens

I'm hanging in here okay. One day I'm fine. The next day I'm sick. Though, I find that I'm more fine than sick, so I like that.

I've been able to dig in the garden, pull weeds and plant things a bit. But, not too much. Sometimes I'd like to just spend a whole day gardening like I used to. I push myself. I feel so happy to be able to garden that I forget myself and go beyond a reasonable time! Then, I'm exhausted and suddenly have to go inside, leaving my tools out on the ground. When it's like that, the only answer is to lie down.

I have two new kittens. Did you see their pix? That makes a total of six. I now have the "legal limit" for Santa Cruz County. Probably a good thing, otherwise I would be a Cat Lady.

Oops! I guess I'm already a Cat Lady. I just didn't realize it. Six cats! What am I thinking? I guess if I go for the seventh cat, THEN I'll be a Crazy Cat Lady. Just one more cat is all it takes!

Note: I'm sure in the background just beyond the right corner of the rocking chair you can see the bumper sticker that says, "Mystery Spot". Wondering what that is? A very interesting place here in Santa Cruz County. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.