Saturday

The Gift of Sight

It's amazing! I can see close up in my left eye just fine. I can read without straining, a book, kindle, newspaper, computer, instructions on a medicine bottle. I can see to trim my fingernails and toe nails! It's a little bit weird to switch back and forth, but it is way better than how my vision was when I had the cataracts.


Now I understand why my mother got so depressed when her macular degeneration continued to worsen over the years until she lost 85% of her vision. Please note it is not related to cataracts at all. My mother was a smoker for more than forty years, and that highly contributed to her macular degeneration.

I'm so glad that I was able to have the surgery even though I have the leukemia.

Seeing is a wonderful gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.