Tuesday

Me and My Comforter

Not feeling very well today. Wasted. Get up to do something and in a short time I am forced to go lie down. Made up my mind I was going to get things done anyway. Not a good idea. Good thing my friend was here helping with the laundry! So I rested with a cold wet wash cloth on my head while she put the folded laundry away.

Mom, used to do that... give me a cold wet wash cloth. It was always comforting. Another thing that is comforting when all I can do is lay about, is Buffy, da Bampire Flayer. She's comforting me in the picture I took by holding the camera above us and guessing which direction to aim the camera. After about a dozen takes, I finally got this one.

She's better than an old wet wash cloth any day of the week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/11/2011

    Sorry your not feeling well. Glad you have someone there to help you out and a kitty to make you comfortable. Lala likes to lay in the same spot with me, I love it when she wants to cuddle.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.