Thursday

Adenosine bad for my heart

January 26, 2011
Dear Dr. Taylor,
This is to inform you that I am cancelling my appointment for Lexiscan Friday, Jan 28. I have just learned that a drug called Adenosine is used. I have previously (twice) informed you that I wont have a stress test using this drug as I have had an extreme negative reaction in the past.

I wish that someone would have disclosed to me that this drug was to be part of the test. Since I could not notify you by leaving a phone message, I 'm notifying in writing. If there is any question about this I can be reached at 786-9795

(signature)
Elizabeth Munroz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I will approve and respond as soon as possible. Thank you for posting them.

I'm sorry that Anonymous comments are no longer accepted. I've gotten too many spammers that way. If you would like to comment directly my profile provides a way to do that.